Friday, December 10, 2010

New Life

I just have to share this. I woke up into a brand new life this morning. A new realization came last night and I can't wait to do everything I need to in order to keep hold of this. But for the first time in my life...in fully aware that I am going to be okay. I will. Here is what I found myself putting on paper at the gathering last night;

My heart is broken and torn, but for the first time in forever I know I'm safe. God has me...right here, right now. My heart is in the hands of God and for the first time ever I KNOW it's going to be perfectly okay.

If you know me at all, you know that is not a typical entry for me. Far from it. But I think I finally understand somethings. And it feels good. It feel right. This is what was intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment